10 Top Tips For The Best Wedding Mehendi
Any Indian wedding is not complete without mehendi. No matter which part of the country bride belongs to, the marriage cannot take place without beautiful mehendi adorning her beautiful hands. In the past ten years, the craze for mehendi has grown so much that even foreigners like to celebrate their wedding by putting on mehendi. ENG vs WI Live Stream | christmas decorations outdoor | Semi-final T20 World Cup | Home Security Camera System | Urdu Poetry | what is gambling.
Everything about Indian weddings is beautiful. From wedding decorations to wedding flowers, everything has its own charm. Weddings are no longer just special days for the bride and groom. In fact, all family members look forward to such events as they give them the opportunity to meet their extended family and enjoy themselves in a group. Sad Shayari | christmas lights projector | christmas decoration | national tree company christmas trees | reindeer decoration outdoor.
Many beauty salons identify the need to offer professional services and design special bridal mehendi packages for these days. The brides are given a choice between the Indian mehendi (covers most of the palm up to the elbow) and the Arabic mehendi (consists of drawing patterns from one side of the hand to the other end). However, to get the maximum color of the henna on your hands, ENG vs SA Live Stream | christmas decoration grinch | christmas decoration ideas | Aus vs WI Live Stream | artificial christmas trees with lights | Easter Meaning.
here is the list of top 10 tips:
1.Mehendi, when applied to the skin, takes 30-40 minutes to dry off. To enhance the depth of color, hands and feet should last for at least 6-7 hours. If you take it out sooner, you will get a very faded shade of red.
2.Mehendi powder can be green, khaki or dark brown color. When mixed with water, it usually develops into a dark chocolate color and gives off a typical odor.
3. For better results, use fresh mehendi powder. Just as the fresh wedding flowers complete the wedding decoration and fill the hall with a fragrant aroma, mehendi made from fresh gives a very pleasant fragrance and color.
4.Stale mehendi gives a light orange color when taken off and this color does not get rich over time.
5. To make their wedding night even more fun, many brides like to put the names of their grooms in the henna designs on their hands. The groom has to find his name and if he can’t, the bride would be in charge of married life.
6.Peacock, chess, lotus, elephant with a raised trunk, bride and groom are some of the favorite henna designs. Only a diligent artist can make them appear prominent even within the complexity of the design.
7. The henna color darkens until the second day of application. Using mustard oil gives it a darker shade.
8. While the mehendi on the hands is still wet, using sugar mixed lemon syrup can be used to stick it to the hands for a longer period of time. This is done to darken the color when it is removed.
9. Many artists advise against using the black henna because it contains the chemical Para-Phenylenediamine (PPD), a used hair dye and can cause skin irritation or swelling.
10.Brides should also note that they have to wax before applying mehendi or else the mehendi will be waxed away with the hair!
Mehendi has become an integral part of our weddings. Bride or no bride, this form of temporary tattoo is a favorite among all generations. To give the mehendi a chic look at weddings or receptions, glitter and different colored gemstones can be applied on the skin to match the wedding outfits.